A processing system for seamless payment in public transport using an EMV contactless card or a proprietary transport card of your choice. It is ready-made and easily implemented solution compatible with various types of a payment terminal.
Ready-made. Modular. Proved.
- Full benefits of the transit (offline) according to VISA MMT Certification.
- High passenger throughput: transaction processing at <1 second prevents crowding.
- A paperless & contactless solution, with a paper ticket option.
- Multiple fare models - check‑in, check-in/check-out, long term tickets.
- Terminal application & management with a wide range of supported HW platforms.
- Transaction data reporting via .xls/.csv exports, web portal or API.
Rapid deployment of our ready‑made solution (typically within 3 months).
Operational cost reductions (batch transaction processing, reduced handling of cash).
Variable pricing schemes (flat fares, check‑in/check‑out, long-term tickets).
Simple integration with any acquirer or processing center.
Flexibility with Software as a Service (SaaS) business model.
Contactless payments for transport in Tychy
"Delivered upon the project Monet+ software currently supports EMV transactions in about 160 buses and 550 validators. The work was done by Monet+ on time and with due diligence."
Lech Ostafiński, PMP, Asseco Data Systems S.A.
The Contracting Authority was the Municipal Transport Council (ZTM) of the Upper Silesia Zagłębie Metropolis, which is the largest organiser of public transport in Poland. We collaborated on the realisation with Asseco Data Systems, which is the supplier of the central back office.