Tokenization services consist of a tokenization processor and a tokenization gateway. The API system is accessed by the carrier, and the e-shop of the carrier is connected to the tokenization gate.
Proven client identification in:
- Transport industry - inspection control
- Retail - payment applications
- Loyalty schemes - cardholder unique identification
- Parking - electronic ticketing
It is ready for the transport industry and loyalty schemes. The token processor keeps sensitive data in the database in a secure manner: identifier values, token keys are safely stored in the HSM and performs token identifiers. The token gateway is designed with responsive behavior and use on desktop and mobile devices.
- Payment card tokenization based on applied cryptography and secure key management
- Improved security for merchants
- Secure interoperability with third parties
How it works
Requesting a Token with Switchio® Token Gateway.
Token Gateway receives the card number from the token requestor
Token Gateway routes it to the appropriate EMV tokenization service to request a network token
The EMV tokenization service validates the card number with the card issuer
The issuer approves the request and validates the token
The EMV tokenization service returns a network token to Token Gateway
Finally, Token Gateway shares a reference ID of the token with the token requestor
The tokenization application implements an interface through which the application can be used by third-party applications on the same device.
Tokenization app supports
- API to calculate the token from the sold input data
- Detection of EMV cards and subsequent token calculation
- Multilanguage, multicurrency
- Integration with TMS for secure key exchange (TTK, TEK, TMK) and full remote control & configuration
- Simple API integration with 3rd party application
Switchio® Tokenization application is ready for OS Android.